Pew Pew Fow And A Bottle Of [RUM]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fow Guild

2 posters

Maximus Application

Maximus

Maximus Application Empty Maximus Application

Post  Maximus Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 am

1. What's your IGN?
    Maximus of Delraya
    2. What timezone do you live in?
    Pacific time till March then Eastern time
    3. Do you know anyone in this guild? And if so, are they able to vouch for you? (this helps a lot in your application process)
    No
    4. What experience do you have with elite areas, and what are your best times in them?
    I have completed all Elite Areas in Guild Wars in HM and I do FoWSC DoASC and a little UWSC almost everyday. My best FoWSC time is 24m Manly Spike (guild run), UWSC T-way is 45m (Pug run), and DoA is 1h and 33m (Pug run).
    5. Please copy/paste the following template for all your characters in order for us to know what you are capable of
    - Maximus of Delraya
    - Ritualist
    - Delv-10 Norn-10 Asu-7 Ebon-7(Ebon will be 9 when I complete the dungeon Rragars Menegarie in HM)
    - EoE or SoS for Mesm Spike and Manly

- Mrs. Slave I
    - Assassin
    - Asu-6 Norn-4 Ebon-3 Deld-3
    - MT t1 t2 (100b coming soon and t3 for Mesm Spike looks easy never had a group to do it in though.

6. What roles can you play in FoW? And how experienced are you in playing them?
    I can run EoE MT t1 t2 in FoWSC and have alot of experience in all but t1( I complete runs in t1 just takes like 25-30 minutes in most cases)
    7. How did you hear about [RUM]?
    Google link after looking up information on new FoWSC styles.
    8. Tell us a little bit more about yourself
    I play Guild Wars everyday when i get off from school and during lunch. I am a US Marine Reservist and Im currently in school till March and thats when i am going home to the east coast. The reason Im applying to this guild is to do new/harder/faster FoWSC's with exp you cannot get in Pug groups. If any questions arrise im sure you know to PM me in Game. Thanks for your time!
    Slockie
    Slockie

Maximus Application Empty Re: Maximus Application

Post  Slockie Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm

App looks good Smile but try to get some more characters fow ready, being able to reroll is a must in our guild. Trial once we get a group together!
    Slockie
    Slockie

Post  Slockie Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 am

Accepted!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:38 am